Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Basil's Corner :)

I can almost taste the salt water of the Atlantic Ocean. We have four days to ride about 255 miles to reach our goal! To get to this point the last three days we rode 108, 94 and today 85 miles.I'm voting for Florida for the best roads, best scenery and definitly the best campsites. And for the record, although there are quite a few flat stretches, there are dfinitely some long grades that require an effort. Leaving Alabama and riding toward Pensacola was definitely too most fun, with the Gulf of Mexico on our right and numerous Bays on the left.
Our schedule for these last four days will be 55, 53, 98 & 41+/-. Bob and Taz will make sure that we cover these miles quickly. I think they are trying to see if I'll break, but I have a very secret ally.......5 Hour Energy..... and it does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment